Yesterday, I mentioned the Flickr group for SolidWorks World 2011. There are actually many media outlets that are available to keep us informed about the conference (is it really just a few days away?).
- DS SolidWorks Blog – SolidWorks World 2011 topics
- SolidWorks blogosphere (many diverse and independent perspectives)
- Professional press online magazines and blogs (no organized list is available, but here’s some good places to start: WorldCAD Access and Deelip.com)
- Follow DS SolidWorks on Twitter, follow SolidWorks World 2011 account on Twitter, and follow me on Twitter
- SolidWorks World 2011 hashtag #SWW11 on Twitter
- SolidWorks World 2011 Flickr group
- DS SolidWorks on YouTube channel
- Facebook updates are also likely available if you’ve friended of any of the SolidWorks bloggers, though this resource may be a redundant to Twitter.
- There is also the SolidWorks World iPhone App (sorry, no Android app this year but “maybe” next year):
1) You must be operating on the iOS 4.2 If you need to upgrade your iOS version, simply
plug your phone into iTunes to update.
2) Visit the App Store from your iPhone or iPad
2) Search for “SolidWorks World”
3) Click “Free” and next Click “Install”
4) Have instant access to important conference information at your finger tips!