There is a number of good articles that have popped up recently in the SolidWorks blogospere. Here is a selected set of particularly interesting finds:
- Link to thickness(es other than Sheet Metal) is a how-to article that shows you the the instructions and value of using Link to thickness capability in SolidWorks for parts other than sheet metal.
- Wrapping text onto a conical surface is a how-to article with instructions on how to add extruded text to the face of a cone.
- Using Large Design Review in SolidWorks 2012 covers how-to use LDR.
- Comparison between SolidWorks 95 and Solidworks 2012 compares the improvements that have been made to SolidWorks over the years.
- Who says there not hiring is a brief article about a recent Solidworks User Group meeting where an employer attended, and it just so happened they are seeking talent for their start up in the Boston area.
- Demystifying the Color Settings in SolidWorks Parts and Assemblies gives very detailed information on using colors in SolidWorks models.