As noted in a previous article, revision cloud is a new annotation in SolidWorks 2013. Well, here’s a little trick not mentioned in the What’s New that you can use on revision clouds once you’ve placed them on your drawing. Highlight the revision cloud and goto Tools pulldown>Sketch Tools>Rotate. The Rotate tool will allow you to rotate your revision cloud annotation.
Rectangular revision cloud just minding its own business.
New in SolidWorks 2013
- SolidWorks 2013 What’s New: Section View Assist
- New in SolidWorks 2013: Hide Section View Cutting Lines (not found in What’s New)
- What’s New in SolidWorks 2013: Orientation dialog and View Selector
- Sometimes it’s the little things or Freedom to zoom around (New in SolidWorks 2013)
- What’s News in SolidWorks 2013: Revision Clouds
- Revision Clouds: What else is new ( Tip/Trick )
- Sometimes it’s the little new things (~part II) in SolidWorks 2013: Watermarking
- What’s New in SolidWorks 2013: Intersect (Wow!)
- What’s New in SolidWorks 2013: New capabilities of Exploded Views
- What’s New in SolidWorks 2013: Section View Assist – Part 1
- What’s New in SolidWorks 2013: Section View Assist Part 2 – Shortcutting cutting line creation
- New in SolidWorks 2013 – Enhanced Section View Interface – Adding offsets